Diagnosis / Roadmap
- Talk about your current problems. We’ll ask questions and see where you are with your finances.
- Review your QuickBooks file – Look at client costs, IOLTA, reconciliations, Accounts payable.
- Audit certain transactions.
- Pull client files and reconcile
- Vendor analysis
- Calculate your savings from doing things right
- Create a roadmap to put you on the right path
Clean up / Implement the Roadmap
- Fix the problems identified in the diagnosis. We work with your staff
- Create system and checklist specific to your situation.
- Perform key accounting functions
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts. An extra set of eyes is always important.
- Periodic vendor audits
- Periodic client file audits. Don’t just look at the client file at settlement.
- Create and review accounting reports.
- Create a file of the reports and checklist that you the lawyer need to review.
- Everyone needs to be accountable. An extra set of eyes is important. Your bookkeeper will make fewer mistakes when they know someone is watching.
- We can also do data entry and manage accounts payable.